The aims of this project are to:
- Build the Oklahoma Primary Healthcare Improvement Cooperative
- Help 300 practices of 10 or fewer clinicians change heart healthcare
- Measure the impact of a change in low dose Aspirin use, Blood Pressure control, Cholesterol management, and smoking cessation after one year of practice support
- Learn what support of practice quality improvement works and what does not work.
Benefits to the participating practices:
- Peer clinician coach
- QI facilitation and support at no cost
- Maximize EHR and practice workflow
- MyHealth Quality Reports on ABCS
- Preparation for Value Based Payment
- Payment for participation in research surveys
- MOC and CME credit
If you are interested in participating in this project, your practice must have fewer than 10 FTE clinicians at your individual site. The practice must have an electronic medical records system. A connection the the MyHealth Access Network will be provided to participating practices.